Sunday 23 October 2011

The Scanner


The Scanner
          We were seated in our staff room as she walked swiftly by us, turned a corner sharply, and was gone.
          “She is a good-looking girl, no.” I said to Shamala, who was deep in preparing on Shakespeare for the next hour class.
          “Do you mean the girl, walking rapidly with noise, as if she is only wearing heals.” Shamala asked me.
          “You heard the noise! Just now she crossed.”
          “Yes,” Shamala told, “with that dull colored cotton dress on. It’s a copy of college girls from Mujse Fraaanship Karoge, and poor, and also failed. The shoes are not go with that dress. You’d think, though, that a navy blue jeans with it, especially with her Zero Gravity perfume on her.”
          “Zero Gravity? I didn’t notice that.”
          “Good heavens, that is the only perfume comes with 33% more and 25% discount.”
          “Is it? But I’m using Fa.”
          “So you are sitting near me. I don’t mind fairly natural make-up. But you should use scraper to remover hers.”
          “I didn’t look at her face.”
          “I know you are comparing your tummy.”
          “Is she not a good looking girl?” I asked, thinking my complementary has failed.
          “M… m, you may be correct.” Shamala told. “I was busy with Shakespeare and I didn’t notice her particularly. What is correct – Marloew or Marlowe? 

No comments:

Post a Comment